1. Payments & Confirmations. In order to confirm your reservation, Hot-el-apartments requires a 30% deposit of the total value of the booking, the balance of which is due on arrival. Advance Purchase bookings require the full 100% of the accommodation total to be charged on the date the booking was made. Reservations are not confirmed until you receive a Hot-el-apartments reservation number and confirmation. Hot-el-apartments accepts no liability for people who arrive at the apartment accommodation before receipt of this reservation number.
2. Accepted forms of payment. Hot-el-apartments accept Visa card (credit & debit), Mastercard (credit & debit) and American Express card. Visa and Mastercard Credit card payments will be subject to a 3.5% surcharge. Amex cards will be subject to a 4.5% surcharge. If a visa debit card or Mastercard debit card is used for payment with a United Kingdom billing address no surcharge apply to the payment. The above mentioned surcharges would apply to any debit card that is billed outside the U.K. At times, bank transfers are accepted by Hot-el-apartments. In order for bank transfer payments to occur, this must first be confirmed and pre-arranged with Hot-el-apartments. All amounts must reach our accounts before any guest can check-in to the accommodation. Please note that a reservation remains a provisional one until the deposit/full payment has been received.
3. Cancellations and alterations. All cancellations need to be received by Hot-el-apartments in writing either by e-mail or fax and will only be effective on the date of written receipt. Emails can be sent to email@example.com or faxes can be sent to +44 (0) 131 554 0864. Hot-el-apartments advises guests to obtain personal travel insurance covering their accommodation.
If you need to alter your booking, you must inform Hot-el-apartments by writing to the above email address or send a fax stating what part of the booking that you want to alter. Advance Purchase bookings cannot be altered in any way. For standard bookings, the booking can be altered up to 7 days before arrival. For group bookings, the booking can be altered up to 14 days before arrival. For long term bookings, alterations are subject to the specific agreement and policy that is outlined in the specific quote. All alterations are subject to availability and must be confirmed by Hot-el-apartments. Once alterations are confirmed, Hot-el-apartments will send a new confirmation with the alterations. Each alteration for the booking will be charged at £10 per alteration.
Standard bookings with up to 2 apartments booked can cancel the accommodation free of charge outside of 7 days before arrival. Modifications or alterations to the booking outside of the 7 days before arrival will be incur a £10 administration fee.
The following fees will be applied to the total value of the reservation for any cancellations received within 7 days of the arrival date:
Cancellation within 7 Days of arrival = 30% Cancellation Fee
Cancellation within 2 Days of arrival = 100% Cancellation Fee
Advance Purchase Bookings
No cancellation or modifications are accepted for Advance Purchase bookings. 100% of the reservation cost will be charged on the date of booking. Advance Purchase bookings are strictly non-refundable.
Long Term Bookings: Some long term bookings will have specific cancellation policies and charges based on the long term discount that has been offered for the stay. Please see the specific cancellation policy and cancellation charges on the quote that was given at the time of booking for the long term stay.
Group Bookings of more than 2 apartments – Group bookings of more than 2 apartments can cancel the accommodation free of charge outside 14 days before arrival. Modifications or alterations to the booking outside of the 14 days before arrival will be incur a £10 administration fee.
The following fees will be applied to the total value of the reservation for any cancellations received within 14 days of the arrival date:
Cancellation within 14 Days of arrival = 30% Cancellation Fee
Cancellation within 7 Days of arrival = 100% Cancellation Fee
Refunds are credited to the same card/method used for payment. Please note that all credit card surcharges are non-refundable.
4. Extending Your Stay. Extensions of bookings are subject to availability and are subject to rate changes. Hot-el-apartments cannot guarantee extensions at the time of the original booking.
5. Complaints. Hot-el-apartments have made every reasonable effort to ensure the freshness, quality and value of your accommodation. In the event of a complaint, guests may contact Hot-el-apartments during their stay at the apartment and we will do our utmost to assist you. However, ultimately we cannot accept liability for guest dissatisfaction with our apartments. Hot-el-apartments cannot assist guests who first submit complaints after departing the hotel accommodation.
6. Information. Much of the accommodation information provided on our website and by our reservation centre is supplied by each apartment. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that all information provided online, by telephone and facsimile is accurate, Hot-el-apartments cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions it may inadvertently contain.
7. Availability. Confirmations are made by Hot-el-apartments on the basis of availability information supplied by apartments. In the unlikely event that Hot-el-apartments is advised that a apartment is not available after Hot-el-apartments has issued a confirmation to a guest, Hot-el-apartments reserves the right to cancel the reservation with a full refund to the guest. Under such circumstances Hot-el-apartments’ liability is limited to the payment received for the accommodation booked via Hot-el-apartments and now being cancelled. This liability does not extend to travel commitments or other costs. In such an event we would naturally do all we can to offer alternative but equivalent accommodation.
8. Occupants. Only persons notified to us prior to arrival may occupy the apartment. The number of persons permitted to occupy the apartment is limited to the number of beds available and this limit may not be exceeded. The lead guest of the booking must be aged 21 years or over. Hot-el-apartments will not accept bookings with the lead guest under this age. Charges may apply if the booking is refused due to the lead guest of the apartment being under the age of 21 years.
9. Damage Liability. It is expected that the apartments are left in a clean and tidy order. You are responsible for any damage to the apartment and its contents during your stay which has occurred due to negligence or omission. Any damage must be reported to us without delay. Any lost property will be held for 14 days and if it is not claimed it will be donated to a local charity. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge guests who cause disturbance to other guests and tenants.
10. Preauthorisation. Upon arrival Hot-el-apartments reserves the right to request preauthorisation from the guest’s credit or debit card of up to £100 per apartment, or for large groups, a preauthorisation of up to £500 as security against any damage and incidentals. A passport or driving licence will also be requested as proof of identification on arrival.
11. Third Party Bookings. By making a 3rd party booking, and agreeing to our terms and conditions at time of booking, you are authorising Hot-el-apartments to charge your debit/credit card for the accommodation costs and any additional extras, administration fees, damages or penalties incurred during the 3rd party rental of accommodation from Hot-el-apartments. Hot-el-apartments may also require the guest staying in our accommodation to complete a pre-authorisation against any damages that may occur.
12. Minimum Lead Guest Age: The lead guest of each booking must be at least 21 years of age or over. Hot-el-apartments do not accept bookings where the lead guest is under the age of 21 years. Please note that although a booking with a lead guest under the age of 21 will not be accepted, charges may still apply to the booking.
13. Cleaning and refreshes of Apartments: All apartments are cleaned by Hot-el-apartments staff before the guest arrives. A complimentary refresh service is provided for stays of 7 days or longer where once a week, the apartment would receive a quick clean and the towels and bed linen would be changed. For stays under 7 days, no complimentary refresh service is provided, however a refresh service can be provided upon request at additional charges
14. No Pets Policy: Regrettably no pets of any kind are allowed in the apartments or apartment buildings at any time with the exception of guide dogs.E & OE: Errors and Omissions Excepted details and specification maybe subject to change without notice.
E &OE: Errors and Omissions expected details and specifications are subject to change without notice.